Corradi puts quality ahead of everything.
Each company department carries out maintenance and improvement
Corradi’s performance statistics speak for themselves
All company departments are processes, the next process is our customer
Quality involves all external and internal areas, suppliers and customers
The Corradi Group consists of :
Corradi Outdoor Living Space s.r.l. - who produces the Pergotenda®(pergolas) and other products
Velombra - who produces sail awnings
Corradi is set up in Bologna as a small artisan laboratory producing sun screens.
Corradi creates and patents PergotendaR.
Corradi becomes a joint stock company and obtains UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 quality Certification approved by TÜV.
Corradi introduces new materials and a new design: Pergotende® and Millenium® was born, aluminum made.
The Corradi Group is created thanks to the acquisition of new companies, for a Total Look approach to the outdoor market: Velombra, for the production of sail awnings like those used on sailboats, and Corradi Arredi, for outdoor furniture.
The expansion of the Corradi Group now includes Uainot, specialized in project and in Marketing & Communication activities.
Corradi is currently busy with expansion into new strategic markets in Africa, Australia, Asia and South America
- 30 years of specific expertise in the outdoor sector, with widespread knowledge and commitment at all levels
- Investment in R&D (55 registered patents Corradi Group)
- Made - to - size and personalized products
- Attention to the product design and functionality
- The products are guaranteed against sun, rain and strong wind
- Wide range of products and value-added services
- Company divisions dedicated to “Business & Contract” customers with vast experience in both markets.
- Concept, executive project, production, installation and after sale service also for special projects.
- 26.000 sm production facility in Bologna (Italy)
- Distribution network with 1000 Authorized Dealers
- Distribution network in more than 30 countries
- Made in Italy
CE marked products
Certified quality system UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 with TUV
Environmental Certification UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 with TUV
PEFC Certification for controlled deforestation
Collaboration with Universities and Research Institutes.
Corradi has a global footprint and is able to do installations in almost any part of the world.